PRESENTATION OF THE CHALET
The Grande Ourse Chalet is an ideal place to relax and to recharge one’s batteries, while discovering the French Alps in a different way. It is located in an exceptional setting, in the heart of the region of the Mont-Blanc.
The high quality services of the Chalet and its design, which combines both intimacy and conviviality, offer all the comfort needed so that you can relax and enjoy your vacation.
The layout of the Chalet and its noble materials which mix old wood and natural stones bring about a spirit of both design and warmth. It is fully equipped so that you can feel “at home”.
All rooms are spacious and bright. They have large windows so that guests can enjoy the beautiful panorama.
Each room has a direct access to a large wooden terrace, and one can enjoy a maximum sunshine in that the Chalet faces the South.
- Beautiful living room – dining room (with exposed and lit beams) that offers exceptional volumes. You will be able to contemplate the amazing view, comfortably sitting in the large sofas, while enjoying the fireplace
- A master bedroom with exposed and lit beams, TV, private bathroom (bath with a view and walk-in shower, separate WC), with a typical Savoyard large private terrace. Upmarket King bed
- Mezzanine with an office area, reading area, board games. Nice view from the mezzanine
- Ski room, and equipment for heating ski shoes. One can have access to the ski room either from the outside (the car park) or from the insid
- Three large bedrooms, each with its private bathroom (walk-in shower and WC), and a direct access to the terrace and garden. Excellent modular bedding: king bed or two separate beds (90 x 200 cm)
- One dormitory room for the kids: 4 bunk beds and a nice space for games, with its own direct access to a large covered terrace and garden. The dormitory room has a separate bathroom with double sinks and bathtub.
- One living room with a TV / video games / video library, with a sofa (90 x 200 cm) that can be used as an extra bed. Direct access to a large covered terrace
- Fitness room (3 interior bicycles), French baby foot
- Laundry room (washing machine, dryer, ironing board and iron, water, etc.)
- Two sheltered parkings, plus three other places for cars
- Built on a plot of land of 1000 m2, the Chalet offers a nice playground in summer and in winter – Garden
- Guests can have their breakfast, lunch or sun-bath on one of the large covered terraces
- Children also benefit from a covered and sunny terrace, to which one can have access directly from the dorm room and TV lounge
- Deckchairs and garden furniture are at your disposal so that you can enjoy every ray of sunshine